Sunday, March 13, 2011

ITS A MIRACLE !!!

I am down 40.8 lbs/ or 52.8 since Dec as of this morning !!!  That is like almost 60 lbs -  OMG can you hear the angels singing.   awwwwwwwwwwwe I am so super excited !  I started maintenance this weekend I am so nervous I don't want to gain.  But I admit this weight lose thing is addicting.  I am like a little kid I am so excited to see where I am going to be on the scale that when I go to bed I toss and turn so excited to step on the scale in the morning. 

 Now get this I was so looking forward to adding cheese and milk back into my diet but now that I can I am scared to eat it.  I don't know I am such a tard..  But now the playing around is over it is time to get busy.  I have to hit the GYM.    So yesterday I got up made an omelet and it was like heaven.  Yes I did say heaven.  My taste buds were screaming in joy.  Cheese that I have so missed was back.  But here is the catch I felt so guilty that when I got home from the movie at like midnight last night I went for a walk.  I walked a little over a mile.  lol  Trust me when I say I am paying for that decisions today.  My knees are on fire.  But I can't give in.  I have a goal  you know I want to be down 100 lbs by the end of the year.  And I want to be fabulous by 40.  I am 37 I will be 38 in Sept I need to kick it into high gear. 

I was so excited yesterday I was goofing around and got in my jewelery box I have a ring that I love, that I bought a few years ago for myself I uset to wear this ring all the time but, I got to fat.  (Yes I did say fat.  See that is the advantage of being fat, I can call myself fat and no one get offended. )  But I put it on last week and I could get it on but it kinda was still snug, but yesterday I put it and it was so amazing it fix.  I am so excited.  Now that being said I have to wear it on my left ring finger,  because it does not fit my right,  so it looks like I am married.  But maybe that is good the last thing I need now is men beating my door down because I am looking so hot.  I need to focus here on ,my weight loss.  Then I can focus on boys.  lmao...Just Kidding.  But honestly it cool to fit a ring on my fingers. I am just so excited to the world of possibilities that are opening up to me now. 

Ok maybe not now but they will, I was telling Carri that maybe I would go bungee jumping when I loose enough weight and I am not afraid of the cord snapping.  (Well  then I thought about that statement after making it - hate heights so that will probably not work even if I did look like a beauty queen- hey this girl knows her limits ok.-lol) But maybe I could try skiing I have always wanted to do that but I never have because there is nothing a fat person hate more then falling down and some skinny ass bastard (friend or not) trying to help you up.  I mean really lets think about this for a min.  A fat person falls they are going to make a bit of a noise draw attention on them self.  Then to add to that total embarrassment a skinny person trying to help you up, when you and them both know there are never going to be able to pull you up.  See it is just good I have a good sense of humor about this stuff or I would be a hot mess all the time you know.  

Which reminds me of a story I could share with you all about that kind of thing.  So here is how it goes my friends, Angela, Suze, me and Nicole (plus my mom and her friend my second mom Regina) all went on a cruise together a few years back.  So we decide to go snorkeling well we are in Cobo St Lucas.  So let me tell you how this rolled out.  Me and Suze are about the same size ( or we were then Suze has since dropped the LBS see looks good) but we also meet a husband and wife on this cruise  (Susan and Dan ) they were a larger couple also..  Angela and her Sister Nicole were not really big girls but they had a little meat on there bones.  So picture this all of us in 1 boat with a little tiny Mexican guy.  I swear to you the boat was barley above water, and then to add insult to injury we here someone yelling OMG the boat is going to sink maybe you should take two.  RUDE  right, I look up and the rudo was my own mother,  lol yes my mother.  I was like HEY !! lol dam mom.  \\

 So anyway we go out to lovers beach,( very slowly-lol that boat was screaming ) I am thinking that's it we are going to dye in the middle of the ocean.  lol But we made it getting out of the boat was not to bad they got kinda close to the shore and basically said jump out and swim so we jumped in it was a little above our waistline.  It was all good we have good day ( except Ang freaking out about all the fish in the ocean touching her when we were snorkeling lol and poor Nicole getting run over by a kayak that is a story for another day )  But it was time to get back in the boat and head back to shore well let me draw this picture for you.

 The waves are coming in pretty good crashing against shore so they come to pick us up but because we are so heavy the boat is so small they could only bring the boat in so far so they tell us to swim out which is all well and good but you have they pretty big girls and little tiny Mexicans trying to get us "complete women' in the boat which we of course don't have the arm strength to pull ourselves in, so they take our stuff and throw it on the boat the water is about up to our arm pits.  We can't get in the boat so here comes the fun part.  They get 2 little guys to come help us get in the boat, 1 on each side they tip the boat down a bit and you here them say uno, deuce, treas- then you feel a hand on each ass check and ugggggggg and they shove us in the boat face first.

 Again good thing I have such a good sense of humor that had potential of being truly humiliating  but I was busting up.  lmao.  To this day we still crack up every time we think of it or tell the story to any one.  So I say again if a fat girl falls down just look away, don't try and help.  lol  It is ok to laugh and see if we are ok , hey I would do that for any too, it is only common courtesy right.  lol   Away enough on that subject.  Thing is I am just way excited and I am just going to keep going and maybe one day it will only take 1 guy to push me in a boat.  lol 

Anyway I am out for today !  TTFN Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Look Back at Our Archives