Friday, March 18, 2011

LACK OF SODA

So Monday I returned to work, not before weighing myself.  I stepped on the scale and went HOLY CRAP... Follwed by @#$...  I know we have all heard that is the heaviest I have ever been.. Which it truly was... Chan said do not worry we all start out on diets the heaviest we have ever been.  I still felt bad.  I made a choice to replace breakfast wtih a healty protein shake and than two reasonable meals a day... Yeah THE PIZZA GOD is out to get me.  You all will Thank me when Pizza Hut has major sales in the next month. Carri's weekly contribuation is gone. So thank me if it goes on sale..  I love the pizza hut they are the best....  Yet I need to resit temptation for now.  I will so eat pizza hut again, but after I can take control and not end up eating a whole pizza on my own.  Now not all on in setting but;  Pizza for dinner followed by BREAKFAST PIZZA.. Enough about pizza.  Now soda.  AHHH I stopped drinking it on Monday and I have lost almost 9 lbs. Well it is not all the soda I have tried to eat better.  Soda is hard.  I justified it by drinking diet, well it still has Carbination.  YES THE CARB WORD AGAIN.... 

My goal is to get off my cpap this year.  I need to lose atleast 20% of my weight to do this.  That is a big thing to do.  I AM A BIG GIRL...   I know if I try and really work I can do it.  I will be so dissapointed if I do not....  Wish me luck.  I need to lose 66 lbs to do this.  Yeah I did not post my weight but all you math geeks can figure that out with the percentage I listed.  Oh well.  I know I am big and I need to do something about it.  So I am doing the best I can. 

WEEK ONE.... I feel like I am in detox.  Chocolate, Pizza,  Soda... I miss you.  Yet I will not miss your numbers on the scale.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Look Back at Our Archives