Monday, April 4, 2011

I DID MY WORST !!

So my load days are behind me now, I did the worst I could allow my self to do.  I gained on average 1.5lb a day I am up a total of 4.2 lbs from Friday morning when I started loading.  It was really hard on more then 1 level 1st I felt guilty but 2nd I felt sick.  I have been on the verse of throwing up all weekend.  Yesterday and today that won I feel like crap.  I was up throwing up all night and sorry for the TMI but today I have water butt.   Now those of you who know which is pretty much anyone who would read this blog are like yeah but you went out drinking Sat night so that could of made me sick.  OK I will give you that but people I have been drunk so many time in the past I can not count and I am telling you this is not from drinking unless this is alcohol poisoning which it could be, because that is reason 3 why this was hard to load my stomach has shrunk I can not eat even close to what I uset to be able to put down.  So maybe I just over did it but I am telling you I felt crappy (hang over crappy yesterday) but after dinner I felt sick I mean going to freak in die crappy which is where it lead me to the toilet and sink from about 3 am this morning on.  NO  FUN !!  and keeps me returning to the toilet time and time again this morning.   Sharp shooting pains in my stomach.  This sucks !! But enough about my illness I will give you kinda a idea of how my weekend eating and loading went.  Mind you I did not put any of this in my food journal I keep it would just be a sin lol.

bong bong ( kinda like the CSI noise )
Friday:
breakfast
1 fried egg sandwich in the morning before work, felt heavy on my stomach all day
lunch
2 slices garlic cheese bread ( taste of heaven in a bite)
Pie Pizza ( 2 slices dang it I was full )  done could eat no more felt like crap about it any way picked all the toppings off and mostly eat that not the bread any way.  I left the pie full, guilty feeling, and had a stomach ache.
snack /movie
Then headed for a movie on the way I was like I can have sugar I am suppose to have sugar, like a sign from god there was Dairy Queen 1 large vanilla ice cream please.  That went down no problem, helped sooth my upset tummy from the pie. 
Got to the movie, no movie started showing out show so we leave the district head to Jordan Landing, so excited for popcorn feeling a little sluggish from the ice cream about this point but I am good to go.  Order the big tub of popcorn tell them to put extra butter yumm can't wait to dig in.  But still ordered water to go with it.   Just thought of it now should of got a slushy lol  anyway got into the theater settled in to see ( HALL PASS - totally recommend so funny)  I start eating this yummy popcorn and DAM IT I am so full I can barley skim the top of the tub, I hand it off to Carri and that is it for me and popcorn the rest of the night.  oh well now what I am suppose to eat every 2 hours so we head home when we hit Tooele my brother calls and says stop at 7-11 or gas station and get candy for the kids , red box and drinks .  So I was like ok I went and got candy for me too, Jelly beans the starburst kind, fire Cheetos's and taffy my favorite. plus a big sugary ice tea from liption.  Oh yeah and chips and dip hehehe

dinner ;
Headed home Carri wanted Taco time we go order tots, with cheese sour cream, and 2 tacos there machine goes down so we go home with out. Get home eat another piece of pizza, my jelly beans and I am done that was it for food that day off to bed. My stomach hurt and I was tired. 

bong bong ( kinda like CSI again)
Saturday,

Breakfast:
bowl of cereal ( frosted corn flakes i missed them )
chips dip  (healthy right )

Lunch:
really don't remember but i am sure it was awful for me oh yeah I do remember now,  6 piece chicken nugget and small fry from McDonalds I told you it was bad.  and  a bottled water lol

dinner:
Beef enchilada and cheese chips at La Frontera very disappointing could not eat it all.  Too full
then the rest of the night was followed by very large doses of Vodka, with crystal light and plain vodka and a couple of lemon drops at the bar.  WOW that was awesome


then finally yesterday  final day of load 
bong bong ( last CSI noise)
Breakfast :
very hung over 3 large glasses of water, niece and nephews helped then 4 eggs with cheese scrambled and 2 pieces of toast with butter.

Snack:
 left over cream peas and potatoes and gravy

Lunch:
home made mac and cheese

Dinner:
old spaghetti factory  garlic cheese bread and 1/2 child size serving of Mithra and brown butter pasta. 

Late night last min snack
2 bowls of cereal


that's it folks that is my whole story if you are still with me.  I was up 4.2 lbs after eating all this.  Now today I started my shots again I am on round two.  I am hoping to be down 20lbs before I am done with this round.  Wish me luck now I am off to the bathroom and back to bed.     TTFN Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Look Back at Our Archives