Friday, April 8, 2011

JUST SWAT IT TO THE GROUND !

      I did it , I did it, I did it.  I hit the 50 L.B'S today since starting HCG it feels so good.  I am so excited.  As of this morning my weight is now at 350.8  that puts me at  52.2lbs down since starting HCG in Feb.  It has felt like a long time coming but I am so happy.   I feel great. 

       I have so many totals I am keeping track of but bare with me folks it is fun for me.   I hit my largest weight in Oct 2009 I hit 432lbs.  I am now down  81.2lbs since then.  OMG I can not believe it. My next goal is 100 with that.   Then when I decided I was going to do HCG I went and bought a scale, that was Dec 2010 I stepped on at 412lbs. which at the time was awful because I had been trying to quietly, yes I know hard to believe with me but I was trying to loose weight on my own with out people really knowing and I have got to 370lbs or so , so when I stepped on the scale Dec of 2010 and I was at 412lbs outside I was like on not to bad, inside I was a small child crying.  I will not dwell on this to much lets just say it sucked ok !! But since that day I am now down 61.2lbs.  which again I am gitty about.   Then there is my total that I look at the most really when I started my 1st shot of HCG I am now at 52.2lbs.  But now just to spice things up a bit, I have a 3rd total I am keeping up on, Round 2 injections when I started my 2nd round of HCG I was down 45lbs.  But I have since lost 7.2lbs since I started my 2nd round 5 days ago.  So there you have it folk my number in living color.  Ok black and white but you get the picture. 

     You know this weight loss gig is hard.  Everyday is a challenge there is something new, I have to fight within me.  Yesterday it was the donuts sitting on the desk in front of my half the freakin day. The day before it was biscuits mom made to go with dinner. The day before that it was the crock pot of homemade scalloped potatoes that I made, that was battle I lost and paid for with gaining 1lbs the next day, but I will not get into that because I am still pretty bitter.  But none the less this is a rocky road this weight loss thing.  Some days are good some days are bad.  But yesterday I fought the fight and I won, I said no to the donuts that I wanted oh so bad and today I am the winner I am down 2.4lbs and hit that 50lbs mark plus.   And that is worth it. 

     So I am just saying next time someone offer you donut just swat to the ground say no and step away from the donut.  You will thank yourself in the morning.  And lets face it so will the scale !!!  Just swat it to the ground people !!  Kinda like just say no but way more fun and dramatic.   LOL !!    TTFN  Chan !

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Look Back at Our Archives