Friday, April 1, 2011

TO LOAD OR NOT TO LOAD THAT IS THE QUESTION?

Ok, so let me start out with a great big huge fat over sized DAM IT. I did not make it, I am at 353.2 dam .2 so that puts me down 49.8 only .2 away from 50 lbs that is just stupid. 

   So here it is 5:48 in the morning and I am suppose to start my load day.  I have to say this is not the day I dreamed it would be the last 60 days.  Something is not right, I mean lets talk about this people you take a fat girl such as my self you take 60 days telling her don't eat that , don't eat that, don't even think about eating that, now that makes sense.  But now tell this same fat girl ( sorry if the F word is offensive you can think PHAT in it's place if it makes you feel better  lol )  ok for the next 3 days forget all that and eat whatever you want and as much as you want, what is wrong with this picture. 

   I am not going to lie I am really excited about eating pizza today but I am having a hard time thing about putting stuff in my body I have worked so hard to get rid of.  OMG I guess I just have to dive in.  I will get back with everyone an let you know how it goes.   So here it goes what fattening thing can I eat at 6 in the morning hum..  And that's another thing after 60 days I finally got all the crap out of my house now I need to get stuff again, oh my !!  Talk about your yo yo dieting lol.   Ok well I am off to find something fattening to eat.   Those who see me today don't judge me know this I am not happy about what I am about to !!!  Although I am sure it is going to taste like heaven !!! 

  Hum I do have that eclair in the fridge from work yesterday, but I will not eat it, I promised it to the boy !! Yes I will let the boy eat it.       Ok happy eating !!!!!      TTFN  Chan    Happy Loading !

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Look Back at Our Archives