Tuesday, March 29, 2011

THE PAIN OF THE LOSS !

It has only been a few days since I last blogged but it feels like forever.  You have to say losing weight can be so rewarding but it also can be physically painful.  I have blisters people blisters on my feet !!

  Last Friday I decided that I would go for a walk around my neighbor hood, so my 6 year old nephew Dallin, my little Daphney decided to head out it was pretty good at first, heading out spirits were up and the little dog was so excited to be going for a walk she even had her little coat on.  Dallin was chattering along and we were doing pretty good.  I just kept walking then as we are walking I turn into a trailer park when I soon realize that every yard has a big dog that wants to eat my little dog.  Daphney is freaking out whining and crying so I have to start carrying her as we go.  Dallin is starting to get tired but we are kinda half way to no where, once again my extra energy is getting the better of me.

    But as we are walking along, most the dogs are in there yard and on a leash or behind a fence but all of a sudden these two dogs come running right at us.  I was like of crap! They were barking and freaking out I am trying to grab the dog and keep her safe but I am also worried about Dallin if one of the dogs was mean. 

   So picture this....  2 dogs running at us the little dog thinking she is a pit bull and freaking out barking an then there is Dallin screaming because he is scared the dogs come right up and start jumping up trying to eat my dog.  Or at least that is what I thought for a bit but I have the dam dog in my hands above my head with the stupid little thing still barking down at the dog jumping up I was like stupid dog shut up , lucky for us the dog was friendly then Dallin starts yelling at the dog jumping on us get away from my dog and yelling get go on. Thankfully he finally got the dog back in its yard, what a joke so by this time my legs are tired the dog is shaking like a leaf and Dallin is done.  He is like Tel-Tel do you have your phone I think we need to call for a ride.   lol  I was like no bud we just have to keep going. 

   So I was carrying the dog, holding Dallin hand trying to keep him going it is getting cold and we might as well just keep going because going back is about 6s' you know.  We punch on I am not gonna lie I wish we had a ride too before the walk was over.  When we got to the corner by our house I had put the dog down so starts  whining with each step (she is such a baby) Dallin looks at me and says Tel-Tel do you like me walking with you.  I said yes I do I love it thanks he said then I think we just need to go to the track next time.  lol 

   When I got home I was dead tired the dog was so whipped out she did not move the rest of the night she just sit on my lap letting out signs through out the night.  Dallin went home and put himself in the tub then to bed.  lol   And me my knees were on fire.  I had several blisters on my feet and I was wiped out.  I got in the car and drove it to see how far we walked.  It was 1.9 miles .1 from being 2 miles OMG.  I know that may not seem like much to some of you, but this is the girl that when I had to park at the back of the parking lot at the old building at my work I had to stop and take a breather, I uset to joke an say one day they are going to have to call the EMT to help me to my car. lol.  So to walk 2 miles and still be alive OMG I can not believe it.  

  So when I say weight loss is pain full I mean it. Blisters on my feet from walking.  Sore muscles from trying to pretend like I know how to lift weights.  Trying to run on the treadmill and on the track like some skinny ass track star.  My knees hate every night I lay in bed at night with my knees screaming at me. OH and lets not forget the leg cramps.  Weight loss hurts !!!

  But as much as it hurts it is also so rewarding I am down to 354lbs that is 49lbs since starting HCG Jan 31st and 61 lbs. since Dec when I bought my scale or my favorite number I am 78lbs down from my highest weight in 2009.  I can not believe it.  It feels so awesome.  I went to my Dr. on Monday he was so excited and proud of me.  ALL of my numbers on my blood work were better, my blood sugar is at 80, my blood pressure was normal range 127/80 (and the cuff fight me they took my blood pressure with out me holding on to the cuff, just praying it hold till they can get a reading,) my bad cholesterol was cut in half. from 210 to 108.  I am so excited and gratefully that my Dr. never pushed me he let me come to this on my own, he is the best.  ( Extreme shout out to DR DAVID MINER) he is the best Dr. he is awesome !  Thanks for sticking by my doc even through the thick.  ( thick get it lol ) ok whatever. !!!
 
ok well I am off to bed now, here is to hoping that last lb comes off tomorrow to get me to my 50 L. B. S.   my next major stress is LOADING, which I am going to be doing Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  I have been looking so forward to it, but now I am nervous but we will talk about that drama latter.      TTFN  Chan

1 comment:

  1. I know that the pain makes it hard to want to keep going, but it will be so worth it in the end when you are where you want to be. I promise it will only get easier!!

    Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete

A Look Back at Our Archives