Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I AM IN IT TO WIN IT !!

Hello everyone,
   It has been awhile since I have tried to share any words of wisdom with anyone.  It is because I just was not really in this game of weight loss.  I was not seeing the number that I had the 1st time around and I was having a hard time finding my motivation. But I am hear to say I"M BACK lol as long as things are going my way right. lol...    But I finally hit the 60 lbs mark I am so excited.  I am now at 339.6 lbs that is 63.4lbs down since starting HCG in Feb.  I am excited to be back on track.. 

I have really been having a hard time this last few weeks.  I was up then down , up then down, up then down, well I think you get the picture.  But it was so frustrating.  I just need to keep going through.  I now only have  about 180 lbs to lose!  wow that is such a large number.. I will just break it down 1 step at a time.. I have 1.6 lb to get down 65 then 5 more to 70 and so forth and so on.   

I just have to say don't give up it is going to be so worth it.  Except my gross hanging skin, uhhhhhh oh I just can't think about that right now.  I have been doing this weight loss for  3 months.  It feels like so much longer, and I have still got a long ways to go.  It is so much to think about , but I need to learn to live in this world. So I need to give myself a break sometime and yes I am not perfect.  I know I know it is hard to believe but I can admit I am not. lol.    I am just going to keep going it is all I can do.  Day at a time, 1 lb at a time.  I am in this to win this.   For Sure !!!     TTFN  Chan !

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Look Back at Our Archives