Sunday, April 24, 2011

I fought the food and the food won !!

    Yes it is true ! I put up a good fight Friday and Saturday.  But Sunday nope not so much.  So here is what sucks I tried really hard all weekend to stay on diet and to do what I needed to do.  Sat I tried to stay on diet and I thought I was doing well, my family went to lunch they had Tatar tots I did not even touch one, and the list of insults to my senses go on from there;  hamburger, breaded fish, tartar sauce, breaded shrimp, gyro.....  Yes that is how they eat.  I did not get this fat without trying lol....

     Anyway I had chicken & spinach for lunch and then I came home made boiled eggs at which time I ate 2 with mustard and 2 Melba toast and I had a pot of tomato basil soup that was for dinner..  Then when I made dinner I forgot I had eggs so I fried up my ground beef and added it to the soup.  Then the soup was so good I had another bowl with out the hamburger of course but it was good.  It was not until I was in bed that I remembered I ate eggs also, dam it that is 3 proteins.

     So today when I stepped on the scale I gained .8lbs not much I know but I was like of fuck it, it is Easter and sure enough I ate what I wanted today.  Which really sucks because I was almost down 60 lbs.  Oh well it is back on the wagon tomorrow.  And hopefully I will be back on track and down over 60 lbs by next weekend.    I know this was short and sweet, but it is all I have for tonight hopefully I will not gain to much tomorrow.    TTFN Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Look Back at Our Archives