Wednesday, August 10, 2011

DATING & THE FAT GIRL

Well it has been awhile since I have been in here once again. I have to admit it is due to my dating and bar hoping habits that have seemed to have emerged from the ash of the past. Lol I blame Ang lol ... Shhhhh don't tell her lol. Anyway I went and put my self out there I took that huge step that all single people do at some point in there single life. I tried the bars I was not doing to bad but over all was not really closing the deal. So I had to grow up put on my big girl panties on and I joined Match.com. Yes it is true..
I am not going to lye it has had it's good points but I am about to take my ass of that site. Since I have lost weight I don't know if I look hotter, or if it is all attitude but I have been going boy crazy.

*HOLD PLEASE* So I was looking back over my last entry and before I get into this I have to Clarify something about my last post,  I was saying I went to Cal. And thought I was going to die not sure what happened but what I was trying to says is a couple of years ago we went on vacation to Vegas and I was dying back aches breathing hard, heart attack status all that, so when I went to Cal. I was so glad it was not like that I did awesome. I was out walking the kids, the brother and the parents so I was excited about that. So anyway back to the ready scheduled blog in progress..

So anyway back to what I was saying last time I blogged I mentioned a few playing in the game of Chan's life.   Last time I was feeling pretty good about my self and how I was being this awesome player.. I am here to say I suck at this game. So let's start with Johnny formally know is hottie on the line is now known as African Dushbag. I was talking to dick head for about a week trying to put all my "to good to be true" fears aside ( and those of you who have or are a bigger girl know what I mean by that it something that comes with years of heart ache and rejection from the opposite sex because you ain't skinny ass fantasy bitch that every guy at some points thinks they will either get or that will want them. Lmao oh ok)  and all my what is his end game right things to say to make me start believing him any way I started to fall for it against my better judgement.  Long and short of it he told me he was a white guy sent me pictures he was freaking hot hello, and then told me he was working out of the state and he would be back in 3 weeks I believed it then things started to not add up then, finally the shit hit the fan, he started telling me the Internet sucked and he needed a Ipad and then the mother f'er asked me to send him one kiss my what, I maybe fat but I am not stupid, I told him to kiss it, then he drugged me back in but I did so without believing a word he said, and I finally ended up calling he was African, and not Italian, and he was Black not White... So this player got played.. It hurt a little not gonna lie.  But lesson learned.  Hello remember the girls boys are dumb and they are liars don't fall for there crap..

   Then there was my great player moment where I was gonna prove I could be a player, (this was before I found out that dick head was full of shit) but I was feeling like I was not ready to settle so I called my bootie call guy Dan and I went to meet him.  I was pretty proud of my self I had Johnny, Dan and a nice guy I was dating them all and getting what I want.. I went to Dans house we had sex and it was awesome I was like oh yeah... I can do this.. Until... Dan starts talking to me and wanting to get to know me and kinda acting like he might want us to be more even making comments that I want is to use him.. I got up and I was out of there.. Let me tell you, you can not run from that kind of stuff.. I felt like a dirt bag... Hello if a guy did that to me I would feel like shit.. I cried almost all the way home feeling terrible with my self.. Called my friend Danny and dumbed on him... What a mess..  I aint no Diva !

   Then there is Jeff sweet Jeff, he is a nice guy.. I hate to say but that is about all I am attracted to. Except he has bad habit of disappearing for a week or two at a time and I don't hear from him.. I don't know what to do about him I really don't  He has a lot going on, I know I like talking to him and hanging out with him.. So he is still there I just not sure what to do about that...

 Then there is my new little friend.. Wow what to say about Joe, I meet him at the Tim McGraw concert, I was pretty drunk, okok then.. Then Ang was yelling no Chan no, he was pulling on me and said he just take my number so I did , he said now call me so I have your number so I did.. Well he has not gone away. he texts me almost everyday.. I admit I suck because I play with him.. Hello he has a girlfriend and all he wants is to meet up and have sex... Hello I mean I know I am hot but when did I become such a diva in demand..lol...

    I don't know.. HELP.. I am a mess. I have a lot of guys but nothing real.. So lets sum it up, fat girls are fun to talk to, play with, have sex with,  and we look like a easy mark to scam.. AWESOME, sound fun.. ok I am not going to lie some of it really is fun.. (wink wink )  . But to move past all that I am a mess no clue.. OH well I guess I just ride it out and enjoy what I got going on right.. But I need to go back and reread the rules.. Boys are poison..

   But here is some food for thought I am down only 100 lbs I have at  least another 100 to go wow what is to come it should be interesting..   Stay tooned for the ever so entertaining dating habit of this PHAT girl...lol     TTFN  Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Look Back at Our Archives