Saturday, April 23, 2011

Stay Strong .... Well at least Tryin !

  As I approach this holiday weekend of deviled eggs, potato salad, turkey sandwiches, star burst jelly beans, and all other things Easter, I am tiring to keep my mind on the game.   I am doing pretty good I am at 59lbs today since starting HCG !   Yes you are allowed to stop reading now and to do a little cheer for me.  I am so super excited.  Only 1 lb yeah that is right 1 lb until I reach 60lbs it is so awesome I have never been on a diet that I have ever lost this much weight.  I think my record is usually 20-30lbs and I get bored and give up or just stop caring.  So I am giving it everything I got caption because this time I am going to do it.   FOR SURE!  I can't wait until I am on here with the my 1st huge mile stone of 100lbs I am so excited.
  
I have come a long ways so far, humor me for a moment while I run down my number for you.   So here they are :
Oct 2009  weight  432lbs (highest weight I ever got)  down 88 lbs.

Decided Dec 2010 to go on HCG (did not have the money so just started trying without shots so I bought a scale )    Dec 2010   weight  412lbs  down  66lbs .

Started round 1  HCG 1st injection Jan 31st weight  403lbs  down  59lbs.

Started maintenance from round 1 March 12th 2011  weight  364.6lbs  down  38.4 lbs.
End maintenance from round 1 March; 31st 2011 weight  353.4lbs  down  49.6lbs.

Started load 3 days  ended 358lbs 

Started round 2 April 4 2011 weight 358 lbs  down 45lbs  
Failed at round 2  redid load starting back up April 18th down 53.6 lbs
Restarted round 2 weight  349.6 lbs  down 53.6

Day 6 restarted round 2  weight 344lbs  down 59lbs WOW !

total since start of Round 1 to now down 14lbs in 19 days with 4 days of reload in between so 15 days of work not to bad !!


    Wow that was a lot of number and I am sure not much fun to read through but that is me always keeping track of numbers.  lol  oh well.   Maybe somebody wants the numbers.  

    Yesterday I was so proud of myself I feel my will to do this staying strong.  I went to dinner with my niece, my brother and Carri.  We went to MIMI CAFE  there was so much stuff I wanted but I stayed strong.  Let me just tell you what I said no to.....   Rolls- sour dough, banana bread, , then Miranda had corn chowder , I just keep saying in my head 1 bite would not be to bad, then I would think no Chantel your so close to 60lbs don't screw it up for 1 stupid bite , so I swatted the offer to the ground remember that is important , food is our drug just say no !!! Then Keith got pasta which strangely enough not such a big deal I was ok with that.  But the hits just keep coming then Carri meal comes yum  mashed potatoes I have not had potatoes in I can't tell you how long.  They looked so creamy and yummy it was almost  painful.  Then Miranda meal asparagus ravioli I thought that  looks good and it is a veggie pasta, but again I just said no.   But then as if all of this was not enough the hits just keep coming: desert had to happen.  Keith got a chocolate covered brownie, I kinda wanted a bite but I was doing pretty ok although I am a girl I don't have the stereotypical girl problem with chocolate I am good to take a pass on that.  But Miranda child of my own making and heart, got Apple crisp!  What the helicopter is she thinking  lol  I freakin love that shit  !!! OMG I just keep thinking I just want a bite.   Wow dinner was hard last night.  That is not to say I did not have a good dinner because mine was delissssse   I had asparagus small side of baby greens with balsamic vinaigrette and a delicious steak.   I just could not  wait to get out there. lol But at the end of the night I was so proud of myself as hard as it was I did not eat a single bite of food that was not on diet.    Now the trick is making it through Sunday.

   I am having a internal argument with myself about it.  I can be good and stay on diet or 1 day will not hurt how much would I gain anyway 2 3 4 5lbs  I just know that I would be kicking myself in the ass on Monday morning when I step on that scale.   Well wish me luck.   I will let you know how it goes.  To all you skinny bitches out there happy eating !!!   But think of me struggling over if I should eat a egg or not.. lol   Alright I am out !!! Peace .  TTFN  Chan :<)





No comments:

Post a Comment

A Look Back at Our Archives